Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Visuals

Ahhh. It took a little while (probably because the files are so big) but I have now uploaded some photos for you all to see on the net. Go to :

http://www.ringo.com/profile/blairparkinson.html

Should give you an idea of how it is all going and what I have seen.

A couple of days back I checked out Santiago calatravas work in Valencia. You can see some photos of it actually. My profile photo has some of his buildings in the background.

Apart fromthe shear size of the buildings, it would probably have to be the most beautiful architecture I have been within. It is so so sleek and stylish. And everything is mosaiced. Yes, that big white building - all of that is mosaics. Everything white is mosaics really.

I would recommend to anyone to come and see this place. It truly is a great sight.

On the other hand, Sarah and I have been getting some sore bellies recently and we are not really sure what it is all from. First off, the food which we brought fromthe supermarket (fresh pasta and some salami) tastes like ass. It is so salty i nearly hurled. We have had McDonalds for lunch for tyhe past three days because there are alot of them here, they are easy to order at (language barrier and everything) and we know what we are getting.

Went shopping today....Pretty boring but Sarah seemed to like all the clothes shops. She also looked at shoe shops and they was one stage where there was 4 different shoe shops all next to each other. I thought someone up high really had it in for me.

Not much else to report